Hi everybody. Well, this comes too late. This bundle is already over... I'm sorry for that. Anyway, i'd like to introduce to you a new bundle concept by the Humble Bundle team. This time, there were not games, but music albums from some famous internet's musicians. These albums also came all in FLAC and MP3 high quality files!
Let's take a look in detail:
- OK Go - Twelve remixes of four songs: Twelve Remixes of Four Songs — a collection of remixes of some of the best songs from 2010's Of the Blue Colour of the Sky along with studio versions of those tracks
- MC Frontalot - Favoritism: A digital box set of Frontalot's choicest cuts, curated by the MC himself. Thrill along to top hits and unearthed treasures! Devour 6,000 words of wildly revelatory and/or self-indulgent liner notes! Spanning seven years and five albums, Favoritism is the first true document of the risen era of nerdcore hip-hop.
- They Might Be Giants - Album raises new and troubling questions: A rarities collection of songs recorded during the band's sessions for their most recent full length album Join Us.
- Christopher Tin - Calling all downs: Christopher Tin's debut album Calling All Dawns redefines the phrase "epic musical journey". It won two GRAMMY awards, including the only GRAMMY ever to be given for a video game song (for Baba Yetu, the theme from Civilization IV). Sung in 12 different languages, the album explores the cycle of life, death, and rebirth as told through the poems and prayers of different cultures around the world.
- Hitoshi Sakamoto - Best of the Valkyria Chronicles: Rediscover your memories from the acclaimed Valkyria Chronicles series with this compilation featuring the best music from all 3 games. From composer Hitoshi Sakimoto (Final Fantasy XII, Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics), experience the orchestrated melodies of the main themes, the adrenaline-pumping battle pieces and reminisce on the adventures from all the characters in Gallia.
- Jonathan Coulton - Jonathan Coulton's greatest hit (plus 13 other songs): It's hard to pick the 14 best songs from Jonathan Coulton's catalog because, really, they are all the best. But this collection has many of the favorites you know, along with a few you probably don't, including tracks from his latest album, Artificial Heart, and three brand new live tracks from his recent Artificial Heart tour. Which is his greatest hit? Only you can decide!
And.... If you paid more that the average price ($8.37) you already got 9 extra songs from these artists, plus downloadable sheet music of the Valkyria main theme!
So... Were you stupid or were you quick?