The time has come, for a brand new Humble Indie Bundle (the original one!), the 9th bundle!
As always, pay what you want, help charity, and get some awesome games and their soundtracks!
At the time i'm writing this post, the bundle contains 10 games (if you pay more than the average price) for all the operating systems, included of course Ubuntu!
Let's take a look to all the amazing indie games included in this bundle!
- Trine 2 Complete Story: Immerse yourself in brilliantly rich graphics and a wondrous magical world in this side-scrolling action-puzzle platformer. You’ll need to make use of a wizard, a thief, and a knight and their unique abilities in order to complete puzzles and defeat nasty-looking goblins and frightening dragons in Trine 2: Complete Story. Play by yourself and toggle between all 3 characters or play with up to 2 other friends in co-op mode. Trine 2: Complete Story includes the Goblin Menace expansion campaign and the Dwarven Caverns level.
- Mark of the Ninja: Test your ninja stealth skills in Mark of the Ninja, a side-scrolling stealth game where the possibilities are endless. Learn new techniques and arm yourself with distraction and attack items, like darts, noise makers, and grappling hooks, that will help you distract and sneak by the guards. Choose how you want to play - will you slay all the guards or use your stealth to just sneak by undetected?
- Eets Munchies (beta): A fantastic puzzle game for the whole family, Eets Munchies is a beautiful reimagining of the game that started Klei Entertainment. Featuring gorgeous animation, ridiculous creatures, and an amazing level editor, players help an adorable hungry creature devour cake in increasingly devious puzzles.
- Brutal Legend: In Brütal Legend, play as roadie Eddie Riggs (Jack Black) as you rock out and lead a band of head-banging minions to defeat some nasty-looking demons. Featuring a cast of characters voiced and inspired by heavy metal musicians including Lemmy Kilmister, Ozzy Osbourne, and Lita Ford, the game is soaked to the bone with metal.
...And if you beat the average price (now $4.76) you will also get:
- FTL: Faster Than Light: Captain a spaceship delivering critical intelligence to the Federation while being chased down by rebels in the top-down space strategy game FTL: Faster Than Light. Manage your crew through one-on-one ship combat and life or death situations, while making sure they don’t die from lack of oxygen, fires, or shots from one of an arsenal of weapons. Random scenarios make each trip through the galaxy one full of surprises and challenges.
- FEZ: Explore new dimensions (starting with the third), and see the world from a different perspective in the colorfully detailed puzzle platformer FEZ. Explore the world as Gomez, an adorable white little dude, who finds himself wearing a magical fez that grants him the power to rotate his world, effectively turning 2-D into 3-D. The universe is collapsing and restoring it has fallen entirely on your tiny little shoulders.
- Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken: It's chicken versus penguins in Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken. This side-scrolling action-platformer features clever characters and even cleverer gameplay. Play as a gun-toting chicken with the mission of taking down the tyrannical penguin faction. Besides some quick shooting action and stealthy duck and covers, you can also control a penguin with brain bugs and jet through the sky with rockets.
- A Virus Named TOM: Created by a scientist seeking revenge, you’re a virus with a three-letter name in the fast-paced action-puzzler A Virus Named TOM that’ll have your reflexes twitching. Feel your reflexes twitch as you rotate pieces to complete the circuit and spread the infection, but avoid the drones that’ll drain your energy upon contact. Infect with up to 3 friends in co-op mode and if you hate your friends, there’s also a battle mode where you can duke it out.
- Bastion: The action-RPG Bastion won over the gaming public with its incredible attention to every detail—from the tight combat controls, to the inspired, narrator-driven storytelling in a novel, post-apocalyptic fantasy world. Players take on the role of the Kid, entrusted with the thankless task of restoring the world after a disastrous calamity. With a none-too-small arsenal of stylized weapons, jaw-dropping art, and amazing music, Bastion truly deserves its reputation as a must-play indie game by Supergiant Games.
- LIMBO: The captivating puzzle-platformer LIMBO is a modern classic, putting players in control of a boy's journey through a tense and hostile world. The protagonist is as fragile and hardy as you'd expect of a young kid, making for a novel and sometimes surprisingly intense adventure. With incredibly tight platforming, detailed 2D graphics, and well-designed puzzles, LIMBO has rightfully earned critical and popular acclaim for the Danish indie studio, Playdead.
And remember, you will also get all the soundtracks!
This is a great bundle, don't miss it!
What are you waiting for? You still have 6 days! Don't be stupid and be quick!