giovedì 27 marzo 2014
Let's Play: Age of Empires II HD
Welcome to a new Let's Play!
As i said before, this blog is going through some changes, and this is one of them.
I think that a "Let's Play" should be more focused on HOW the game works on a Linux system, so i present to you the new Let's Play style!
This section gives you some infos about the game itself.
Title: Age of Empires II HD
Developer: Hidden Path Entertainment, Ensemble Studios
Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Release Date: 9 April 2013
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
In this section i evaluate some aspects of the game with a 5 penguins metric.
Let's see this metric:
: Total crap
: Not good
: Very good
: Out of the box
And the categories are:
- Installation: how easy/hard is the installation process?
- Graphics: how good/bad it looks? There are/there aren't some graphic issues or glitches.
- Sound: how good/bad it sounds? There are/there aren't some audio issues.
- Performances: Are performances good/bad? How many FPS the game does?
- Gameplay: how good/bad the game runs in general?
- Total: Average vote. (Installation + Graphics + Sound + Performances + Gameplay/5)
- Program: which program gives best quality/performance for this game? (Wine/Crossover/DosBox)
- Notes: something useful (eventually).
In this section i post some screenshots of the game running under my system.
This section gives you my youtube video about the installation of the game.
In this section i post the youtube video about a gameplay of the game, always made by myself.
So, i hope you enjoyed, and as always, if you have some questions, feel free to ask me, i will always answer you!