Voxatron is an action/adventure game made out of voxels. It is designed to be an open playground for various styles of voxel-based gameplay and currently features a series of Smash-TV / Robotron style rooms. The game comes with a level editor and has a strong emphasis on creating and sharing content with other players.
This is the 0.2.10 fantasy console version (native Linux client) which brings a lot of new features and improvements!
Developer: Lexaloffle Games
Release Date: 31 October 2011
: Total crap
: Not good
: Very good
: Out of the box
And the categories are:
- Installation: how easy/hard is the installation process?
- Graphics: how good/bad it looks? There are/there aren't some graphic issues or glitches.
- Sound: how good/bad it sounds? There are/there aren't some audio issues.
- Performances: Are performances good/bad? How many FPS the game does?
- Gameplay: how good/bad the game runs in general?
- Total: Average vote. (Installation + Graphics + Sound + Performances + Gameplay/5)
- Program: which program gives best quality/performance for this game? (Wine/Crossover/DosBox)
- Notes: something useful (eventually).
Notes: well, this is a native Linux game, so it works out of the box (and it's amazing too).
So, i hope you enjoyed, and as always, if you have some questions, feel free to ask me, i will always answer you!