Let's get ready to humbleeeeeeeee....
This time, we've got 9 games, all of them playable on PC (all of them also playable on Linux), 5 of them available if you pay more than the average price (now $3.92, pretty cheap).
Let's see the games!
- Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror: Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror is a stunning update to the multimillion-selling original. While investigating a ruthless drug gang, journalist Nico Collard unexpectedly comes across an ancient artifact. Little can she know that the ornately carved obsidian stone will lead her, and her adventuring companion George Stobbart, into a mysterious escapade of intrigue and deceit, in which they must overcome powerful forces and antagonists who will stop at nothing to fulfil their evil ambitions.
- Bridge Constructor: Become an acclaimed bridge engineer and architect in Bridge Constructor. Create and design your own constructions and watch the cars and trucks pass over them – or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics!
- Type: Rider: Type:Rider is a game which aims to explore typography through an interactive and transmedia experience. Immerse yourself in this fascinating and unique experience to uncover the history and secrets of fonts and characters!
- Ravensword: Shadowlands: You've miraculously survived a war in the action RPG Ravensword: Shadowlands, and now it's up to you to save the world. Explore a world of stunning visuals and landscapes and face off against everything from grotesque trolls to prehistoric dinosaurs. The fate of the Kingdom of Tyreas rests on your shoulders.
...And, as i said before, if you pay more than the average, you also get:
- Kingdom Rush: Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
- Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition: Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based, retro style, pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90s. Take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session in the ultimate meta roleplaying experience.
- The Shivah: Russell Stone is a Jewish Rabbi at a poor synagogue in New York City. He is a devout man with a problem, membership is way down and he lacks the funds to keep the synagogue open. Things are looking very bleak, and Rabbi Stone grows progressively more cynical and bitter as time goes on.
- Savant-Ascent: A malicious orb has cast Savant out of his tower and transformed the surroundings into dangerous enemies! You play as the powerful Alchemist, a mechanical wizard yearning to possess the power of the mysterious orb. Dodge and shoot your way back up the tower, blasting down waves of enemies as you approach the top!
- Syder Arcade: Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot 'em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, and straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool and games were about player skill and swearing madly at your computer.
And you also get all the soundtracks! So, pay what you want, help charity and get 9 fantastic indie games! What are you waiting for? Don't be stupid and be quick, you still have 2 days!