lunedì 21 aprile 2014
Let's Play: Dead Island: Riptide
Dead Island: Riptide is an action role-playing survival horror video game developed by Polish studio Techland and published by Koch Media's game label Deep Silver, released in April 2013 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game is a sequel to 2011's Dead Island, with a plot continuation as the five survivors arrive on another island in the Banoi archipelago, which has also been overrun by zombies. (source: Wikipedia)
Title: Dead Island: Riptide
Publisher: Deep Silver
Release Date: April 2013
Genre: Survival Horror
: Total crap
: Not good
: Very good
: Out of the box
And the categories are:
- Installation: how easy/hard is the installation process?
- Graphics: how good/bad it looks? There are/there aren't some graphic issues or glitches.
- Sound: how good/bad it sounds? There are/there aren't some audio issues.
- Performances: Are performances good/bad? How many FPS the game does?
- Gameplay: how good/bad the game runs in general?
- Total: Average vote. (Installation + Graphics + Sound + Performances + Gameplay/5)
- Program: which program gives best quality/performance for this game? (Wine/Crossover/DosBox)
- Notes: something useful (eventually).
Notes: Performances are much better on Crossover, but in general they are much worst than Windows.
So, i hope you enjoyed, and as always, if you have some questions, feel free to ask me, i will always answer you!